The Power 24-3500 is the perfect high-end lithium battery to pair with your Torqeedo Cruise outboard. Or, due to it’s light 25.3kg weight, you my prefer to use it solo as your on-board power supply. When paired with the 1,700W fast charger this battery can be recharged in around 2 hours
Thanks to plug&play, the Power 24-3500 can be installed and activated in a few short steps, and with a 5-stage safety concept it is arguably the safest battery of its kind for boats.
For commercial operators and green boaters, it’s long life expectancy and low capacity losses are convincing.
- Integrated information system: Identifies the battery and communicates with the Cruise on-board computer.
- Waterproof housing and waterproof plug connections (IP67)
- Waterproof venting: balances differences in temperature and pressure without limiting waterproof qualities.
- Water sensor protection: recognises when the battery is submerged and automatically switches the voltage off at the poles. Prevents the potential formation of electrolytic gas in the event that water gets into the boat.
- Mature intelligent battery management system (BMS): the BMS provides additional protective and balancing functions for long battery life. All safety functions have redundant backup thanks to one-fault safety.
- Safety cells with multiple protection: the individual battery cells consist of welded steel cylinders each of which is equipped with several hardware safety mechanisms.
- Double protection – isolatable poles: for safe transport and installation And preventing unintentional discharging when stored for long periods.
- Dimensions: 577.5 x 218.5 x 253.5 mm